- • The seriously ill need and deserve as happy and normal life as possible.
- • Illness affects every member of the family .
- • The wellbeing of an ill family member – parent or child – is impacted by the wellbeing of his or her family.
Our Services Include:
- • Big Brothers & Big Sisters
- • Family days, trips, parties, special events & workshops
- • Relaxation and Spa Events
- • Toy drives
- • Love, Laughter and Gifts
- • Hospital visits - clowns, entertainers and volunteers.
- • Emotional and Practical family support
- • Family Therapy
- • Family Retreats - Home away from Home
- • Summer Camp at Camp Simcha USA
- • Hospital Respite for parents (also for short-term illness)
- • Project Chai
- • Crisis Intervention and Bereavement Services offer families, schools, camps and groups an unprecedented level of resources and services.